4. Advantages of invoice finance
With an RLOC you retain ownership and control over your assets and your business. Other than solving your cash flow problems, the arrangement does not change how you run your business, and the Vue facility remains invisible to your customers.
For a business, invoice financing provides fast access (with minimal paperwork) to a flexible working capital facility to help mitigate cash flow emergencies.
This means your business can:
- Improve cash flow immediately
- Pay employees and suppliers more easily
- Reinvest back into your business to accelerate growth
- Fund potential acquisitions
- Provide credit during business restructuring.
5. Things to consider before moving forward
Invoice finance has a lot going for it in the right situation, but you need to choose the right type of invoice finance that suits your business.
So (with our guidance) take the time to understand the types of invoice finance, what each offers and then isolate the best type for your business.